Home > Class Info > Studio Policies
Premier Dance Academy will be awarding perfect attendance for the 2016-2017 Season. The purpose of the Perfect Attendance Award is to award students for their dedication and commitment to their study of the arts.
Perfect Attendance Award Requirements
- Students are eligible for the Perfect Attendance Award for each class they are enrolled in by September 6, 2016.
- Students are ONLY allowed 3 EXCUSED ABSENCES PER CLASS PER SEMESTER.
- In order to be eligible for the Perfect Attendance Award students are required to make-up the class within that same month.
- To be considered an EXCUSED ABSENCE, the missed class MUST be made-up in another class within one month.
- Students who are 15 minutes or more late will be marked absent and will not be allowed to participate since they will have missed any warm-up.
- Students are allowed to make-up the class in any discipline within their level.
- Every student that makes up a class is required to fill out a Make-Up Class form obtained from the studio office.
- If a student misses more than 3 classes within the semester they will not be allowed to receive the Perfect Attendance Award for that class. No exceptions.
"Premier" Perfect Attendance Award Requirements
- Students are eligible for the "Premier" Perfect Attendance Award for each class they are enrolled in by September 6, 2016.
- Students who do not miss ANY classes throughout the 2016-2017 season, INCLUDING EXCUSED ABSENCES, will be eligible for the "Premier" Perfect Attendance Award.
Eligible students will be awarded their Perfect Attendance or "Premier" Perfect Attedance Awards at the end of the season.
Absences prior to September 6th will not be counted against students.